All new as of June 1, 2020. We use our digital online waiver system to capture and record your signature making future visits easier. Please click HERE to go to the Assumption of Risk form, sign it, and speed up your entry process when you arrive at the park. If you plan to enter the riding area (even if you’re not riding) you will also need to include yourself on the form (or complete for yourself separately). All persons entering the riding area must have this completed form on file.
The number one rule is to have fun!
and now for the rest:
- You must check in each time you visit the park.
- Every rider must wear a wristband and it must be visible at all times while riding.
- You must complete and have a signed waiver on file to ride in the park.
- If you are 17 years of age or younger you must have the consent of your parent or guardian to ride in the park and they must sign the waiver.
- If you are 12 years of age or younger a parent or guardian must be present at all times while you ride.
- Passes are non-transferable; if your name is not on the pass you cannot use it.
- We reserve the right to revoke or suspend passes at any time for violations of the rules or inappropriate conduct, without refund, at the discretion of the park staff.
- All persons entering the riding area must have a signed waiver on file even if they are not riding.
- No outside food or beverages allowed in the park.
- No food or beverages allowed in the riding area.
- Fighting, threats, intimidation, foul language, and altercations in the park will not be tolerated and can lead to a temporary or permanent ban from the park.
- If you see dangerous or unsafe conditions within the park please report it to the staff immediately.
- Pick up after yourself in the park, treat the facilities with respect.
- If someone is injured or hurt in the park, do not move them, alert the staff immediately.
- Neither food nor alcohol is allowed on the trails, jumps, or features at any time.
- Tobacco is not allowed in the park at any time. Adults may smoke outside no less than 10 feet from the entry.
- You will not be allowed to ride in the park if it is perceived that you are inebriated or considered a danger to yourself or other riders.
- Follow the guidance provided by the park staff.
- Helmets are required at all times while riding in the park. Full face helmets are recommended for the best protection.
- Functional brakes, full-face helmets, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, shin guards, mouth guards, and protective gear are highly recommended while riding.
- Pegs are not recommended, if you cause damage you may be held responsible for any damage to the jumps, features, or trails.
- Trails and jump lines are directional, ride only in the intended and marked direction.
- Trails and jump lines are for riders only, no pedestrians allowed.
- Do not stop or obstruct trails.
- Do not ride on trails or features outside of your riding ability, always ride within your ability.
- Do not ride out of control, maintain control of your bike and person at all times.
- When you enter a trail or jump line yield to riders already on the feature or in motion.
- Obey all signs and warnings in the park. If a trail or feature is closed stay off said trail or feature.
- Children 12 and under must have a parent present when using the airbag.
- No rental or demo bikes allowed on the airbag at any time.
- You must be comfortable jumping through the blue line to use the airbag.
- Take out headphones when using the airbag.
- Remove all knives, keys, and other sharp objects before using the airbag.
- Remove sunglasses before using the airbag.
- No pegs on the airbag.
- We are not responsible for your bike or personal belongings, lock them up or keep them in view at all times.
- Inspect your bike and equipment before riding in the park, your bike and equipment are your responsibility.
- Monthly bike storage is available to our Members for a fee, first come first served.
Ride safe and have a blast!
2700 NE 82nd Ave across from Madison High School.