The Lumberyard is happy to offer 1-day mini shred camps during Portland Public School in service days for kids ages 6 – 14 years. Give your kids something fun and active to fill up their day.
Our 1-Day Mini Shred Bike Camps include:
- Indoor and Outdoor riding with over 70,000 s.f. of space
- Exclusive kid friendly curriculum from our expert coaches
- Experienced instructors
- Skills taught transfer to any style of biking and skill level
- Flexible drop off times (8:30 – 9:00 am)
- Bike rentals available for campers
- Snacks provided by CLIF Kid for every camp
- Ride free after camp with Parent or Guardian Supervision
- After Care Available
- This 1-day camp is not for beginners. Each participant is expected to have the ability to ride through the green line at a minimum. If unable to ride with the group without 1-on-1 instruction, we may ask that you come retrieve your child early from the camp.
Look for dates this Fall!
Camps run from 9 am – 3:00 pm
BIKE CAMP PRICING:
$90 for the full day session
(15% discount for members)
Beginner Option: Is your little one still on a balance bike, not pedaling yet or struggling on the bike? Then let the Lumberyard help with Private Instruction with one of our fabulous instructors! Click Here to learn more about our Private Lessons.
Upgrades: Add the use of one of our rental bikes for the day for just $10 (price includes helmet and protective elbow and knee pads).
After care is available from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm for $20 per hour.
If child is using their own bike please read through our Bike Check to make sure the bike is in good working order and is appropriate for the child and riding at the Lumberyard.
Once you are signed up, look for the email confirmation with further instructions!
2700 NE 82nd Ave
Portland, OR 97220
Lumberyard EIN: 27-3517014
|Cancellation or Change Policy:|
|You may cancel your registration for a paid class up to 2 weeks before the class/camp. Refunds will not be issued if you cancel less than 2 weeks before the class/camp start time. Though, you may transfer your registration to another available date for a similar class/camp up to one week prior. For changes in the last 2 weeks, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged. The Lumberyard reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes that don’t meet minimum enrollment levels. Class or camp cancellations on the part of The Lumberyard will be refunded in full, regardless of time frame. Please note that inclement weather (ie. snow) does not necessarily cancel an event, and you will be contacted by The Lumberyard in the event of a cancellation. If you need to cancel or transfer a class/camp please call us ASAP and speak with one of our Guest Services representatives.|