First Time Visitors
- Waiver: Everybody who comes to ride, film or supervise kids in the riding area must fill out an assumption of risk form. If you are under the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian must fill out this form for you. We make filling out the form easy for everybody. Head over to our waiver page and fill it out before coming in or you can always fill it out here at the park.
- Helmets: All riders must wear helmets at all times while in the riding area. There are no exceptions to this rule. We recommend a full-face helmet for the best protection. We have a variety of styles of helmets for rent.
- Riding Modes: We allow bikes throughout the whole facility and 2-wheeled scooters in the “Bunker” which is our basement street course and grind room. At this time we do not allow roller blades or skateboards. Check back as we may open up to other riders in the future.
- Bike Check: If you are bringing in your own bike please check out our Bike Check Page to make sure your bike is appropriate for the Lumberyard.
- Common Bike Types: Mountain bikes, DJ bikes (Dirt Jumper), push bikes (strider) and BMX bikes. We do not allow bikes with training wheels on the ramps or features in the park.
- Rental Bikes: We have a full complement of demo bikes in our rental fleet. Check out our Rental Fleet to see our lineup of available rentals. We also have helmets and pads available for rent as well.
- Skill Level for Riders: For maximum enjoyment of the park and features it’s best that a rider is comfortable standing up and pedaling on a bicycle. For those who haven’t mastered this skill, a push bike is also an option on the course.
- Children: Riders the age of 12 and under must have parental supervision at all times.
- Lockers: We have lockers on-site for use while you are riding. Please bring your own lock if you would like to make use of these lockers. We sell locks in our retail store if you forget your lock.
- Specials [On hold due to Covid-19]: We run specials throughout the week so if you’re looking for a reduced price riding session click to see our Weekly Specials page for the days and times of our specials. Like us on Facebook to keep updated on all our specials and announcements about the Lumberyard Indoor Bike Park.
- Spectators: There is no charge to come in and watch the riding. Schmizza Pub & Grub is our a full restaurant and bar on-site that overlooks the riding area as well if you would like to come in and enjoy a meal and beverage while watching the riders.
Lumberyard Bike Park Welcome Video:
If you are coming in for your first time please watch the video below to understand the basic rules and etiquette for riding at the Lumberyard Bike Park.
Bike Park Tour
Click here to check out the different sections of the Lumberyard Bike Park.
Our kids absolutely love the Lumberyard. The terrain is varied and allows for riders of all skill levels to have fun. The staff is friendly, competent and attentive. Add tasty pizza and cold beers and it’s a great time for all.
2700 NE 82nd Ave across from Madison High School.