Celebrate in unique fashion at the Lumberyard Bike Park! We’ve got the amazing space, the delicious food and the unbelievable riding to make your next event spectacular! All ages and levels are riders are welcome to schedule a birthday party.
Regular party packages include:
– Reserved table in our Fox Event Room for 2 hours
– A party hostess to take care of set up, serving food to party space, clearing tables and all of your party time needs
– Tables set with plates, cups, napkins and utensils for each rider
– All riders get a free photo tag for the option of viewing/purchasing photos from the day
– Personalized Happy Birthday Card from Lumberyard Staff
– One bottle of water for each rider attending the party
– A ClifBar ClifKid snack for each rider
Reserve your spot today!
Select the “Information and Dates” link on any available day/ time slot on the calendar below. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Great Catering Options
Guided Tour – Add a Private Instructor For Your Party
Having a Party? Ensure guests have a blast by including our private guided tour of the park!
The Lumberyard is thrilled to offer all parties and groups an optional introduction to the park including some basic coaching by one of our amazing park instructors.
The instructor spends about 45 minutes with each group, introducing them to each area of the park, conveying the rules and standard etiquette, checking the riders’ bikes, sharing some bike activities and concluding with a supervised riding session with pointers to help riders be more confident and have more fun!
This is a great way to kick off your party and help the kids jump start their experience. Add this great option for only $90.
Other Group Options:
Please fill out the Group/Party Form if you are interested in a corporate event, party with more than 30 riders or something outside the box and we’ll get back to you within 24 – 48 hours.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER OFFERINGS FOR CHILDREN:
Is your little one still on a balance bike, not pedaling yet or struggling on the bike? Then let the Lumberyard help with Private Instruction or our other programming options with one of our fabulous instructors!